🔥3185 sold in last 24 hours🔥
🔥99.3% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.🔥
- 😊If you are not satisfied within 60 days, you can return it for free.
- 🍭Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
⏰Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
🏆Returns>> Fast refund,Money-Back Guarantee.
- ✈Fast Delivery>>Ship From USA
The Los Angeles Lakers are honoring Kobe Bryant with their 2020 championship rings ... including 2 touching tributes to the late NBA legend in the design.
LeBron James, Anthony Davis and the rest of the returning members of the 2019-20 squad just received their rings prior to the season opener against the L.A. Clippers ... and they're MASSIVE.
Our rings are big, heavy, and beautiful. They make a statement anywhere you wear yours. People will actually think you played on the team!
We use a copper base which requires higher levels craftsmanship and man hours but it produces sharper details and a brighter final plating. 18k Yellow Gold finish.
The diamonds are hand set AAA grade cubic zirconia. Includes wooden display box.
- Material :Environmental Zinc Alloy Crystal Stone,Absolutely Solid Ring Not Hollow.
- Size : From US Size 9-13, Weight Is About 2.2 oz.
- Features : Exquisite Deep & Detailed Engraving & Handcrafted By The Craftsmen With Great Skills.
- Package : Comes With Good Quality Gift Box.
- Gift : Great Gift For Lakers Fan. Feel Free To Exchange Or Return It If You Do Not Love It.
💜💛To My Love:
The Los Angeles Lakers championship ring consists of 804 stones or 15.50 carats of white and yellow diamonds. Each part of the ring represents an important milestone, including the 17 Laker purple amethyst stones on the Lakers’ emblematic L and 17 trophies circling the ring, signifying the 17 championships won by the Lakers organization. The Amethysts are .95 carats, representing the 95 days the Lakers spent in the Orlando bubble last season, and .52 carats of yellow diamonds indicated the 52 regular-season wins. All the players’ numbers displayed in between the mini trophies and the regular-season record and result of each individual playoff series are noted on the sides of the ring. It should also be noted that this 16.45-carat ring has the highest carat weight and is the most expensive ring in NBA championship history.
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
- We ship to worldwide
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest